Sunday, January 24, 2010

Left Thigh And Left Lower Abdomen Pain Pain On My Lower Back And Left Lower Abdomen?

Pain on my lower back and left lower abdomen? - left thigh and left lower abdomen pain

Hello, I am all for having lower back pain (right in my two ribs) sorry and left lower abdomen. It runs for two days. But today, radiates the pain in my left thigh. I take more medication for pain, but no relief. Heating pad helps a little. But I wonder what could be. I am not a doctor in time. So I was wondering if anyone had similar symptoms?

4 comments:

walter_b... said...

You need a doctor to be sure. It could be anything from a failed disk in his back with cancer.

AWMS said...

Depending on your symptoms, you probably have an infection of the urinary tract.
Do you have pain when urinating, or increased blood in the urine or if you have a fever, which supports the possibility of a urinary tract infection.
In both cases, you should consult a doctor.

If you think it's herniated disc, you need to trauma. And you?

N8zGr8 said...

Start with a little water to drink, I think, if it is a muscle problem that the psoas is tight. Did you know that the stress gone down one groin? Sleeping with a pillow between your knees if you sleep on your side. During sleep, try not to be elected in a fetal position, that the shortening of the muscles during the night and do not want that. Stretch your legs, especially the left side. And drink lots of water.

Greenarrow! >---► said...

ynunjjyn

Post a Comment