Saturday, February 13, 2010

Proform Sick Short Term Disability Pregnancy?

Short Term disability pregnancy? - proform sick

I have a short-term disability with Aflac for my current employer. I was pregnant and had to rest in bed because the pregnancy made me sick and can not ProForm my tasks. I worked for two weeks without pay, I had no time to disease progression or PTO. The end result has terminated the pregnancy (abortion). Has had two weeks since it does not work, then I use an insurance policy for the next day they were collected without a job?

2 comments:

happy b-day Aliyah! 3/18/09 said...

I do not think you can get a cover for 2 weeks. In addition, the completion of the election should not be covered. Unnecesssary What is not insured. You can call us, but I really doubt. In this economy would most likely squesing blood from a stone.

roswellf... said...

You terminiated pregnancy by the insurance. It is a terrible thing to do. You killed her son. I do not know that their insurance might, but also other forms of insurance or financial support they have. It was a very bad idea.

Post a Comment