Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dume Buggy. I Need You Opinion,please Help.?

I need you opinion,please help.? - dume buggy.

I asked, but I ask again.
It is this idea that the game is a zombie, you might think, the stupid, because I'm small, but my friends said that it looked cool Hecka.

Sun
I used to be able to tell you all that great because he try to be as bad, short.Your A boy named Mike, and himself and two friends survived a nuclear bomb.You radio and the news that there had been an atomic bomb, and now that the U.S. President wants us to try to meet in Washington, his whole dc.But in California.now how you and your two friends who try to travel through the states to fight the zombies to get to Washington, DC .


Riding in a buggy Dume is in California, and is also the business guns.Ins are not ruined.

I know it does not sound bad, I thought I just wanted soemthing really opinion.I beyond.

There are also a lot more history, but I will not spoil, it is it.Oh wanted to make one want to call Rev. game.and
11 minutes - 3 days to respond.
More details
1 seconds ago

Oh yes, there are 2 players, the main actor is the microphone, but can be up to 3 players for the 2nd and 3 Players who may be John or Mary 2 friends of microphones.

No comments:

Post a Comment